Chong Hui Wen[129197]

My Life Of Bubble

Outing with my family... Due to some reasons, my sister decided to go Butterworth to visit my another sister and her family. Miss them so much, especially my niece. As the saying goes, we never know appreciate before we're losing them. It do always happen in our daily life. I really love my family and may god bless them.

Today, we went to Auto-City to have our lunch. Actually my sister's husband not really want to bring us eat in restaurant because those restaurant's food are expensive. Maybe my sister thinking that we drove from Alor Setar for them, she should treat us eat something good, so she suggested few restaurants and wanted her husband to bring us there. Lastly, we took lunch in Manhatton Fish Market Restaurant. It's not a fish market k!!


It's my first time eat in this restaurant. The cuisines of the restaurant mainly about FISH~I don't like to eat fish actually, due to my father was a fishmonger while i was young and he tended to bring a lot of fish back home. Then my mom will cook those fishes for me to eat. They always force me to eat fish... I really don't like the smell of it...

But the fish which we ordered, hehe... very nice to eat and I like it very much! Besides fish, I like to coffee there too. The coffee i ordered is Manhatton Mocha. I always used to drink Cuppucino, but this time i chose to drink the restaurant's special. While my father ordered Cuppucino. hehe~ I'm not regret ordering it. Firstly, the outlook of the coffee is very very attracting and looks nice. Secondly, the smell of the coffee is nice too. Lastly, it really very nice to drink. I like roasted coffee bean and Brewed coffee.

After that, we went to eat Haagen-Dazs ice cream too! The ice cream is very expensive since it is branded ice cream, if want me to bill for it, I don't think that I can afford it..Luckily I'm not the person who have to treat meal.


The ice cream looks very nice right? hope my friends will like it and one day i have the chance to eat it with my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chong Hui Wen

Chong Hui Wen

About My Blog

I like bubbles, when its under the sun, you can see rainbow.

This blog will be telling everything about me and my life including my family, my friends, my roommates, my studies, my assignments, country where I live in.

Calendar


海豚男's Blog

彎彎's Blog

四小折繪本日誌

四小折繪本日誌

SANA的漫畫網誌

Plurk

=Chit Chat Session=

Band Show-Asma 2009

"My Beauty Diary" Game

"My Beauty Diary" Clock