Chong Hui Wen[129197]

My Life Of Bubble

I never introduce to you guys right? About my roommates.

Photobucket

Last night, they're visiting to Alor Setar because of want to buy some food for their daily life in UUM. They eat biscuits a lot.. So while they don't have extra time to go back to their hometown, they will come Alor Setar to buy some food. After that they will stay at my house for one night. I'll back to UUM together with them on the next day.

Through the photo above, the one who is wearing black shirt is Choong Yi Qin, and the another one is Tay Sok Ling. They are my roommates in UUM. I still have another roommate who is from Penang, but she didn't join them. So you can't see her in the photo.

Photobucket

Actually, Sok Ling is a very nice girl. She is very friendly, care about her friends and family person. I've met a lot of selfish people. But she isn't like that. Before making any decision, she will consider about the effects to the other people and also the results. She won't do anything which might hurt the others.

It's bad if I'm telling her bad things here. Hehe.. Sometimes while she is facing too much of problems such as communication problems between friends and also between roommates, she'll cry in front of us. HAHA!!! (I shouldn't laugh, I know.) Ok... It shows that, she is a good girl. She've chosen to keep those not happy things for herself, she also don't want it affect others' life.

Photobucket

She is Yi Qin. She is the most rich in my room. I know it's weird by introducing her this way. But this is the fact. You can't imagine my look while i heard she said, her family owns 2 BMW 5th Series and 1 BMW 3 Series. Those aren't as simple as BMX bicycle you know? Those are BMW!! "Wow... She is my roommate...", myy brain is saying..

But actually, it is not important whether she is rich or not because she won't share her money with us. (This is true.) Ok, if I'm rich, I also won't simply share my money with other people. So no matter she is rich or not, she still my roommate. Forget about those BMW.

Besides that, she is the most busy person in my room because of she's joining activities. While she has free time, she also very busy. Why I'm saying that way? Because, she'll spend her free time to talk with her boyfriend on the phone. She can talk a lot with her boyfriend. Sometimes can talk more than 2 hours and it is amazing me. "Oh My God. How can she talk this way? Will she feel tired while talk on the phone using handsfree?" This question always occurs in my brain.

Photobucket

3 girls shopping also can buy so many things. Those things cost us RM 100++. But the fact is, most of the things were bought by Choong Yi Qin. I can buy those things every week while I'm going back to Alor Setar. Sok Ling only used to buy something which she thinks is cheap. If something is doing discount and the price is really cheap, then she'll buy a lot. not only for herself, but for her family in Bukit Mertajam too. She'll bring back to them during weekend while she is going back to her hometown.

Photobucket

Lastly, we ended our shopping at this Watches stall. Yi Qin was thinking to buy a new watch and that stall is the last place we visited, but we also spent around half an hour there since Yi Qin can't make up her decision whether which watch she perfers more..

If there is a chance, hopefully I can introduce you guys my another roommate too. Her name is Cheow Hwa. No matter what happen, I won't forget them as my roommates who accompany during my life in the campus. I will appreciate the time together with them and want to thank them, being my Roommates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chong Hui Wen

Chong Hui Wen

About My Blog

I like bubbles, when its under the sun, you can see rainbow.

This blog will be telling everything about me and my life including my family, my friends, my roommates, my studies, my assignments, country where I live in.

Calendar


海豚男's Blog

彎彎's Blog

四小折繪本日誌

四小折繪本日誌

SANA的漫畫網誌

Plurk

=Chit Chat Session=

Band Show-Asma 2009

"My Beauty Diary" Game

"My Beauty Diary" Clock