Chong Hui Wen[129197]

My Life Of Bubble

What do you love about our country? Did you ever think about this? Due to the Merdeka Day is coming soon. I saw this topic in the newspaper and started to write about this topic.

There are few things which I like about my country-Malaysia.

Firstly, I like the food in Malaysia, especially Laksa!~ You cannot understand how much I like it. Every time I come back from UUM, I must visit my favourite mamak stall which is selling my favourite food, Laksa. The taste of Laksa selling there is more sour and spicy if compared with other stalls. I like the taste of the Laksa there, that's why I always consume my favourite food at the same place.

Photobucket

Ok, secondly, I like shopping. Haha~ Mean that I like the shopping in Malaysia too. Malaysia has Shopping Mega Sales twice a year and now is the season of Mega Sales Carnival too. This will held until the Merdeka Day - 31st August 2009. Unfortunately, because of too busy in doing my assignments, I don't have chance to visit and join the Mega Sales Shopping Team. It's really too bad. OK!! While the coming Mega Sales Carnival, I must go to shop and purchase new clothes and please! Don't Stop Me K!

Photobucket

The Pavillion, the best place for my favourite coffee...

The next favourite thing I love about my country is the popular travelling spots in Malaysia. I like photography and also travelling to the beautiful places. The place I like the most in Malaysia is Putrajaya. It is a very nice place and also a good spot for photography lovers. But I still can't realize my dream yet, that is go there for taking photos because of I haven't buy any professional camera yet. I don't have enough money for travelling too. I'm just a student who only can depend on her PTPTN for daily life.

Photobucket

Another thing I love is the way different races mix in together. It's hard to see such scene in other countries. Our country have 3 different main races and we have to figure out the ways to integrate each others. Our leader of the country also played an important role to support the other races so that we are treated fairly and we won't break the relationship between others. So our PM created this slogan, "1 Malaysia" for moralize all the races in our country. though Malaysian citizens have different origins and histories their common citizenship binds them together as a single people. It's a good thing no matter this slogan will work or not. Haha~~!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, the thing I love the most in my country is, my band. Although I didn't mention my family, but I still love my family very much k! But I've chose to put my band here, and my my family will be in my heart. It's not an excuse k!! Hahahaha!! I joint band for years, although I've already graduated from it since few years ago, but I still like it very much. So if have the chance to go back, I might grab the chance and go back for them, if they need me. Sometimes feeling like it sounds stupid because I might neglect my studies if I concentrate in something else. But it is one of my dreams which I wish to realize too.

Keat Hwa 2003

Ok, here are 5 favourite things of my country. Hope that you guys can comment on my post or maybe telling me your favourite things about your country too. Happy Merdeka Day! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chong Hui Wen

Chong Hui Wen

About My Blog

I like bubbles, when its under the sun, you can see rainbow.

This blog will be telling everything about me and my life including my family, my friends, my roommates, my studies, my assignments, country where I live in.

Calendar


海豚男's Blog

彎彎's Blog

四小折繪本日誌

四小折繪本日誌

SANA的漫畫網誌

Plurk

=Chit Chat Session=

Band Show-Asma 2009

"My Beauty Diary" Game

"My Beauty Diary" Clock