Chong Hui Wen[129197]

My Life Of Bubble

Yesterday was going out with Lim Chin Hui. She just came back from KL and we decided to go out together before I go back to UUM. She told me that she've bought a new camera-Lumix LX3. WOW~ This is the first reaction after I was knowing about Chin Hui was buying a new camera. Another reason for my WOW is, she bought such a good and expensive camera.

Photobucket

Lumix LX3 is not a simple camera as the other Digital Cameras. But this camera can consider as Semi Pro camera and it is more advance than the normal Digital Cameras. This camera still can add extra lenses and Flash light if not mistaken and other Digital Cameras can't do that. Of course the price is more expensive too~

Miss Chin Hui is a very normal girl to me. Normal but special k! Everyone is unique. She has very good personality. =) There are a lot reasons why I'm saying that. Firstly, she was my very good friend since I was standard 3. We like different things, means our taste is different. But the things we are thinking is almost alike. Example, she don't like fruits, but I like. While I'm thinking to go travel, at the same time, she will have the same idea as mine. Depends actually on the things.

I joint her for years, but honestly I'm not that understand her habits. I think, she understand me more than I understand her. She is a caring friend. That is why I'm saying she is good. She will mind about her friends and listen to their problems. Sometimes she might giving very good advise to her friends too.

She is a very understanding girl. She know that her family situation and she will starts to save her money and not to buy useless things. So there must be a reason on everything she's bought. Buying this camera is because she wants to keep all of her memories with her family and friends by capturing the photos.

Photobucket

We went to a nice and historical place in Alor Setar-Balai Seni Negeri. I'm wondering why the Balai Seni is closed? It shouldn't be open for people to visit everyday? Or because of no people want to visit such place, so they are closing it for God's sake. Nevermind, as long as we still can take photo outside of the building.

Photobucket

I thought that we'll do something very nonsense at here. Like we don't know how to start what we should do at there and lastly end up our outing by chatting on the staircase. > <" Ok, luckily we know what the actual purpose why we are going there.

Photobucket

You see, how serious she was while taking the scenary of Alor Setar. Beside her is the white colour building, Balai Seni Negeri.

Photobucket

This one is me, playing and trying her camera. The feeling is great while I was holding it. The return to the acients outlook of the camera is super duper nice~~~But I won't change my mind to purchase her camera because what I aimed is Digital SLR, but not a Semi Pro one.

Photobucket

I took tis coconut tree with the sky. I don't like this photo because i know that while i was taking this photo, I don't have the mood and I'm lazy to seek for the best angle.

After the outing with Chin hui this time, I found that I should rest more before going out for a photography session. Because I look so tired and ugly in the photo. I slept 4 hours only on the previous night. Don't have the good mood because of I don't have enough rest. It's really too bad.

Hopefully next time I still have the chance to go out with Chin Hui for learning more about photography. And that time I'll bring along my DSLR. Hope the friendship between me and Chin Hui will last forever. =)

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chong Hui Wen

Chong Hui Wen

About My Blog

I like bubbles, when its under the sun, you can see rainbow.

This blog will be telling everything about me and my life including my family, my friends, my roommates, my studies, my assignments, country where I live in.

Calendar


海豚男's Blog

彎彎's Blog

四小折繪本日誌

四小折繪本日誌

SANA的漫畫網誌

Plurk

=Chit Chat Session=

Band Show-Asma 2009

"My Beauty Diary" Game

"My Beauty Diary" Clock