Chong Hui Wen[129197]

My Life Of Bubble



I've celebrated Jian Zhuang's birthday with a group of friends at Georgetown Coffee Shop at Alor Setar Mall. It was a really nice day for all of us.

Actually i thought that I only will celebrated it with Chin Hui, that girl who I mentioned it the few post ago. We planned that we only will buy him a present, then go to Georgetown too for a coffee and chatting about our own life in different places.

But after that a friend who get know that we were going to ask Jian Zhuang out for coffee, so he also decided to ask the other friends who were in Alor Setar too that time. He is Tzi Chi, one of my friends who same kampung with me in UUM and I think that he is the most handsome friend in my life. hahahahaha!!

I and my friends said that, he might be the next Malaysian's Top Model. Hahahaha!! Looks handsome right? Wakaka!~~ Ok, I think that I should feel proud to have such handsome friend.

The people who attended his birthday party were chin Hui, Tzi Chi, and my myself. Besides that, Jian Zhuang;s ex girl friend, Liza also invited. Next on are Liza's best friend, Yi Yin who currently studying in UPM, Chinese Studies, Joseph? Erm, I'm not really remember his name who helped me in capturing many nice photos and lastly is Jia Jie, we called him "Cake Face", he is cute.

Those are the guys who attended the birthday party. Some of them I know their names, but actually "m not really knew them. The blue cloth one is Ching Sheng, he seems like very hungry. "Cake Face" is the one who was sitting at front wearing white shirt. Josepf is the one who wearing white shirt with black strip. Really thank to him and his good capture photo skill.

And the photo below is showing the girls who attend his birthday party.

Girls from the left, Liza, Yi Yin , Me and Chin Hui.

Can see that, all og the girls attended are pretty pretty belaka, isn't it?

Hope that Jian Zhuang really like the birthday party which we've done for him, and hope that he will always in Happy mood and enjoy his life. Happy 21st Birthday to him, My Great Friend, Jian Zhuang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chong Hui Wen

Chong Hui Wen

About My Blog

I like bubbles, when its under the sun, you can see rainbow.

This blog will be telling everything about me and my life including my family, my friends, my roommates, my studies, my assignments, country where I live in.

Calendar


海豚男's Blog

彎彎's Blog

四小折繪本日誌

四小折繪本日誌

SANA的漫畫網誌

Plurk

=Chit Chat Session=

Band Show-Asma 2009

"My Beauty Diary" Game

"My Beauty Diary" Clock